JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Friday, July 16, 2010

Coi as He Sleeps

I really love to watch my prince as he sleeps.

He does a lot of funny positions in this silent activity of him.

 He sometimes do it side ways, back ways, with arms wide open as if he is the only one who occupies the bed and his favorite butt up position.

And it is not just the position that makes me like it, most of the time he speaks while asleep in a natural way as if playing with his friends. Sometimes he sings and cries as well. Of course , i knew it that he is dreaming but it is really cute.
 Above any other positions I love how he sleeps in my chest, no matter how long and tiring it would be. I just love to be mother to Coias I love him that much.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails