JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Macoi Just Learned How to Pray


Prayers can move mountain as they say and I am just so glad that Macoi already knew how to to do it. At his age, he is now starting to learn about Jesus.

Just last night when I fully taught him how to do the sign of the cross and to recite the prayer "Angel of God". I told him that he should always talk to Jesus especially before going to sleep. And I was so surprised that before he goes to bed tonight he approached me and say " Momi Amen, Momi Amen". He actually invited me to teach him again and join him praying. He may not be able to utter the exact  words as of now  and he may not understand its meaning yet but at least he knows that praying is a good act.

Momi is so proud of you Coi. I love You! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails