JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Monday, July 26, 2010

Mommy Moments at Nuvali


This pictures were taken at the Nuvali park while we enjoy boating in a man-made lake there. Macoi had fun watching school of koi fishes. He even had the chance to feed them.

 Hope I am not yet late. I don't wanna miss it. I was out last Friday and Saturday that's why I almost forgot it.

mommy moments

1 comment:

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com said...

I know this place mommy Anne, ganda ng nuvali match kay cutie macoi mo... naka shades pa huh!!!

Happy Monday

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails