JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Coi and His Wounded Lips

Night time of April 4, Monday upon reaching home; Coi immediately get to the door to open it up for me. He was articulating something I did not understand in an instant until I saw his lips and nose swollen with bruises.

He said "momi, tugat tayaw tugtog hulog paspispos". He is actually telling me that he got his wound when he danced on the music and fell as he was watching basketball. He fell from a bench in a basketball court where he was dancing as my aunt told me.

Now his wounds are almost healed and I guess things like that are part of growing up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails