JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Monday, April 25, 2011

Macoi and His Bad Playmate

After five days of vacation in the Province, Coi came back with a lot of stories to tell from their trip going to and from.

He told me that he vomitted back and forth as the van that convey them is somewhat old and smelly. He said he had a lot of playmates in the neighborhood plus my nephews and nieces.

But there's this one kid - son of my high school classmate who frequently made him cried. At first the boy punched him and the second time around he hit Coi's head with a hammer. What a bad boy he is!

Well, I guess I still have to understand him as some people are telling me that he is some kind of autistic. Good thing that nothing happened to Coi.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails