JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Coi in Need of Nanny Again

The last one who took care of cause was not actually a nanny. She's my first cousin who volunteered for only two months and last Sunday she left for the province as she needs to attend to her daughter's birthday. However, there is no certainty that she will be back to the deeds again. Now Coi is being taken care of my husband's sister and is not with me as they are living in another place. I am missing Coi and I really need somebody who will take care of him at our own home. =(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails