JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Extended Birthday Party for Macoi

As we are expecting another batch of visitors for Macoi's 2nd birthday - friends from our former neighborhood, we prepared another set of food to be served. This time it's for lunch.

I cooked porkchop steak with potato toppings, and

 home made sizzling spicy giniling.


And so my diet program was ruined again by these irresistible food stuff.


The table was simply set  with rice, grilled pork as an additional viand, mangoes and macaroons for dessert and of course soft drinks as always part of the list.


Sumptuous really. I tried controlling myself to eat more but it didn't work. While Coi is busy sleeping, I took advantage of it.
I ate till I get full, so full that I had to rush to the comfort room a few minutes after eating. Hehe! 

Yumyum! Eating is really one of the best activities in life.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails