JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Macoi's Birthday Celebration

 Finally the celebration is successfully done with cake and food stuffs set to complete the day.

                                          -the cake erroneously named after dada instead of dadi -

-foods I personally cooked-

My visitors -  office mates and college friends. Maybe I had to apologize to the rest of my friends who were not invited. Actually, the original plan was just to have some sort of drinking session with my office mates till I finally decided to cook for them. Then I invited my college friends as we have scheduled an ocular for wedding reception venue.

-Officemates @ APC-
 -My college friends-

The celebration was simple and I hope they had fun. Thanks to my workmates (apology to metz for what had happened to her car) and friends.

The effort I've exerted is worth it. Thanks for the appreciation.

Actually it isn't over yet, there's one more for tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails