JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Learning of Having Macoi...

I can still remember the mixed emotions I had when I discovered that I am having macoi inside my womb while it wasn't really obvious that I was preggy coz I really do have big tummy back then and it until now. Admittedly, I was having fear and some sort of agonies but as I always say ever did I have any regrets about having Macoi. Above these feelings was excitement and happiness that I am about to get hold of the eral essence of a woman and that's being a mother.


Knowing the consequences of it all, I faced everything about my pregnancy with all my strenght with a goal in mind of keeping my baby alive and allowing him to see the beauty of life.




Thanks to my friends who were always there me and to my family who did not fail to support me inspite of.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails