JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Baby Shower and Father's Day in One

On the 15th day of June 2008 (Macoi's birth month), I decided to throw a baby shower for my prince and it happened that the same day is A Father's day. I prepared and sent invitations for that date but only one of my friends came (Dhang who's in UAE right now).


See that nose of mine which occupied a large portion of my face that time? Because I was really near giving-birth to Macoi.

And so the celebration did take place. And this was posted as one of the best days for my family.



Why? Apart from Father's day, this is the day of one of my cousins' arrival from a Ship where he first traversed to work. The first time again after a long time for my uncles and aunt from father's side to get along with my grandmother.


It was as if and indeed became a family reunion in that sense though it wasn't really planned to be that way. Some of my cousins and my brothers and sisters were there as well.


It was fun. There were food of course personally cooked and prepared by me.


And first time gifts intended for Macoi though he's still in my tummy.


 I have always been wanting to give Macoi the very best of everything as long as I can even in the simplest means. I so love him and I will never get tired of saying it again and again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails