JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Friday, June 25, 2010

Macoi Just Turned Two

Macoi's actual birthday had passed. 

Without birthday cake, without party food and other birthday stuffs.

Except for the balloons I got from the recently held inauguration of a New Team's office in our company, which I placed in our staircase to decorate our home.

 And the gifts Macoi has received. One from his playmate Clark which contains Sando and the other one was a present from his titos and titas from Tropang Utot - a remote control car.

Macoi has really appreciated the gifts especially the BLAZER as he loves anything with wheels. Thanks to my friends and neighbor who made this day even more special.

Momi's contribution was taking him to SM for some sort of photo shoot (as if). Glad that Macoi was not in tantrums and he did a good pose.

 Now my baby is leaving the infant hood and turning to the kid stage with the way he speaks and acts. He's really growing up. Hope he'll grow in love for anything at its best.

The celebration is just about to begin. Done cooking the Leche Flan and Mixing the Fruit Salad. Later would be the pasta and all others to be served to the visitors expected to come.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails