JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Macoi's First Three Months

Few hours left and My Prince will turn two!

Macoi's first twelve months are full of  memories and moments worthy enough to be treasured.

It has been a habit for us to celebrate his monthly birthdays till he reached  the age of one.

Let me just take you to these  sort of partying done monthly.

1ST MONTH - JULY 24, 2008


 His 1st month was his first time to go to mall - SM Bacoor. First time for me to cut his finger nails. His first picture at a photo studio. I bought him a silver necklace here.



A simple celebration, pasta personally cooked by me and attended by few friends living near our place.



2ND MONTH - AUGUST 24, 2008



 Food ordered from a quick stop, some are sponsored. I can't remember why I didn't have the time to cook.
Visitors were friends from the neoghborhood.

I gave him his first silver bracelet.

3RD MONTH - SEPTEMBER 24, 2008



I actually came from office here but i still did the cooking. Didn't have any present for him as this was 2days after his baptism.



Since I have mentioned his becoming a Catholic Christian - that would be my next topic.

1 comment:

niko said...

weeeeh as in every month me goldilocks! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails