JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Macoi's First Visitors


June 25 of 2008, when three (3) of my officemates in Harbour Centre visited me at the hospital. Unfortunately they weren’t able to see Coi at that time as he was still in the NICU and when they arrived it was already closed for viewing. They brought cake and doughnuts but obviously I was the one who enjoyed those foods.

Next visitor were one of our neighbors who came to see Macoi, just in time for the visiting hours.

Then Dhang when she fetched us from the hospital.

Followed by my other college friends May, Beth and Jho at home.

Vera and her boyfriend came after that.



Subsequently on the twelfth day, my best friend and my other childhood friends arrived.

And everyday visitors were my neighbors who were taking a glimpse of  Macoi everytime they pass by.


These visitors have given gifts in kind and others in cash.

So sad that I wasn’t able to take a picture of all those presents except for this one:

A cake for Macoi's 12th day of existence from PBB house.

And there's actually a trivia on the very first money that Macoi has ever received. I put them in the album and unluckily they were stolen by someone whom we really cannot point out. =(


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails