JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Worried About Coi

Coi and I had much of bonding moments the whole day. We watched The Bakyardigans together and played a lot. The entire day he had ask for 5 bottles of milk (8oz. each) and every time he ask I am giving him. He never had rice at all. 

He get into bed earlier tonight with another feeding bottle in his mouth to make him sleep. After more or less half an hour of sleeping, he vomited. He blew a lot and even done that in our bed. I was worried and almost panicked. I gently rubbed his back and put an oil (Aceite de Mansanilla) in his stomach. After some series of vomiting, I changed his pajamas let him sit on a chair then I also changed our bed sheet. Afterwhich, he want back to sleep as if nothing happened.

Glad he is sleeping tight now and all is well in him. I'll be joining him in a while.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails