JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Macoi's Newest Addiction

mommy moments

Just last weekend when I decided to buy Coi a new DVD for his everyday cartoon marathon. He already memorized, Barney Songs, Little Einsteins' explorations, Spongebob's adventures, Hi-5's dance steps, and some Tom & Jerry, Pooh the Bear and friends, Mickey Mouse and friends as he has them all. It may not be the complete set but at least he has a little bit of everything. While he sometimes express the feeling of being tired watching them all so I looked for something different.

I actually got three(3), a movie compilation including "cars", a collection of nursery rhymes and his newest addiction now - The Backyardigans. He is really having fun watching Uniqua, Pablo, Tyrone, Tasha and Austin as they play with their imaginations. And anyone else at home is also enjoying watching Coi as he imitates the group singing and dancing together.

And now he is close to learning all of its scenes as well, so I am already thinking of what I could got him next.

photo courtesy of the internet

6 comments:

spinninglovelydays said...

Hi. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a good one! :)

Lynn said...

This post brought back a lot of not-so-distant memories when my daughter was still a toddler. She loves Backyardigans and she even mimics their dance. Now in her tween years, she does not want to dance it anymore. Lol. Cherish these years with your son. Happy Mommy Moments!

Willa said...

My boys both love The Backyardigans although Patrick was done with them but not Kendrick, I even bought lots of The Backyardigans books.

Chris said...

we havent been following this... glad you joined us this week!

admin said...

my little girl started watching that this month at PBS kids :) and I enjoy Hi5 too... :It's a joy to watch kids sing and dance with the shows right? :)

stopping by from Mommy Moments...
-rache

kimmy said...

my little boy, Daryl, also loves CARS. we haven't seen the BACYARDIGANS yet, but now that you mentioned it, we might.. lol! nice post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails