JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Thursday, August 5, 2010

1,2,3... Smile!

Last weekend is just another mommy-baby bonding moment for me andMacoi. I joined him watching his favorite group of friends "The Backyardigans" where he forcibly invited me to dance with him. It was
so much fun. I really enjoyed looking at him as he dances in perfect timing with the music.

After that, we had some series of picture taking, as usual. There, he
posed in the mood with his cute and handsome face.

 1,2,3... Smile! I just love it!

Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails