JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What if???

Macoi's fun-pic wearing Minnie Mouse headband
What if Macoi become one of the homosexuals? Would I be willing to accept him still? Of course the response would be no less than YES. I have nothing against homosexuals as long as they do not aggravate other people. 

However, I guess it will still be best to follow what was written in the Holy scripture. I mean as much as possible I am wishing that he will act on the concept of how he was created and that is to be a man - a real man of a male gender on the way he acts, thinks and speaks.

I love my baby and I will always be proud of him no matter what. He is the most handsome guy for me. The best among the best and I believe that he will be the first man who will keep me in his heart until forever.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails