JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Macoi's Second Home

Macoi seemed to have missed his second home that much after two (2) months of us not being able to visit them. Nothing did really change. I guess Coi has really learned and accepted the fact of being part of his lolo dado's family.

He loves his lolo that much as I see it. Though his Lola is becoming too persistent at times, he has been used to calling her with sweetness in his voice. His aunts and uncles as well as his two girl cousins have shown enough of care which he dearly acknowledges though he cannot say it yet.

Thanks to Dadi Onie, for taking Macoi to this second home full of love. One thing is for sure, Macoi will always remember everything you have given him. I thank you even more for all the things you've done for both of us. No one else can do the same thing as you do.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails