JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Time Flies

How time really flies, as one my friend's dad said. I feel like I was just few days absent from blogging but when I get back to my last post, I found out that it was almost half a year that passed. Back then Coi was only 2 year-old and 3 mos now he is at his second year and seventh month already.

There are a lot of things he can do now as compared before. He already has this talkative tongue and is starting to ask questions. He even knows hot to demand for a thing he wants.

Obviously, my baby is really growing as time passes by. Who knows? Tomorrow he might be attending children preparatory classes already.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails