JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Coi’s Church Behavior

This photo was taken last Sunday in our subdivision chapel just before the mass starts.

Coi was obviously not in the mood as he wants to get down and roam around as what other children usually do.

I have been teaching Coi on how to behave properly in the church. It's been three Sundays already when I am no longer chasing after  him as he runs with other kids in the chapel.

I am just so glad about it, that he's growing up and beginning to understand things.

I don't usually bring Coi with me to attend masses in the past as I don't want to get tired running after him or even get out of focus while listening to the scriptures.

But now, I realized how important it is for us to teach our child to get closer to God at the earliest age possible.  It is the start of establishing his faith on God Who is the only Person and Lord he could depend on at all times.


Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?

6 comments:

Airamty said...

Thanks so much for the great comment...Your son is soooo cute....my daughter sometimes isn't in the mood, too...or sometime makes funny faces lol....We are following you, too...have a great week!

Shengkay said...

ako masyado pang baby ang Rainbow ko kaya karga2 lang lagi muna.. but since girl baby ko i am sure mas madaling i-tame kesa sa mga boys...boys in general is masydong hyper..pero okey lang yun..part ng growing up nila yun at curious sa mga bagay-bagay..your right really important na maturuan natin baby natin about GOD existence..ako guilty din jan kasi hindi rin ako palasimba..hehehe..

Mrs.D said...

Amen to that....that's good that he is behaving....:)

we always take our daughter with us every time we go to church, but she stays in sunday school...d kasi uso dito na magdala nang maliliit inside the church.

thanks for dropping by at my M&MM...great to be here!

Janice said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Followed you through GFC.

I just gave birth to my son a week ago. Can't wait to start bringing him to church too. I hope he'll also behave himself. :D Have a nice day!

Roller Coaster Ride

AC said...

wow! good boy, Coi! and well done to mommy too... I always say, never under estimate your child. talk and you'll see, he'll understand. =) followed you too. =)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Glad he's enjoying it and sitting still for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails