JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Busy Coi, Busy Momi


Disney/Pixar Cars has been Coi's fascination ever since. He never gets tired watching the movie over and over again. I guess, he has memorized all its scenes. Good thing when he is busy watching even any of his cartoon movies, he tends to forget getting out of the house.

It is but safer if he'll be staying at home rather than running around and roaming outside while there are vehicles coming from time to time. This is just one of those good exercises making your child busy so you can do a lot of household chores while our kid is learning.

Just for today, I let Coi watched cars again. With that I was able to do the laundry, write some articles and even do the commenting tasks.

Whilst he is busy, I am busy as well. =)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails