JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Monday, May 9, 2011

Coi and His New Hairstyle

Last week, we brought Coi to the Salon to have his hair cut. As usual, he is still afraid of the scissor or even of the electric shaver. We initially planned to make him matured in looks but that did not happened. We had no choice but get his hair shave into zero. At least it was not that complex for the hair dresser to do.


With his bald hair, here he is posing with me in the camera showing his teeth which almost perished.
And this is our share for:


Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?

2 comments:

tracy@sellabitmum said...

Oh what a beautiful picture. Gorgeous smiles.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I think it's cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails