JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Macoi Defines My Wholeness

Obviously, for nine (9) months I have carried Macoi in my womb all by myself. Bearing him alone in my tummy was never a problem. I was worried then of raising him alone as I am a single mom.  But as time passes by, nothing has been deemed as a trouble or even a bit of difficulty.
Just the thought of having a wonderful son defines my wholeness as a woman. Almost nothing is impossible if it's about my son. For me every day is a new day, every day is a sense of hope; every day is a fulfillment of being a mother. From the time I cried seeing his umbilical cord bled up to this point when he can already utter words of sweetness and appreciation are all memorable moment for me.
Lola and Macoi
I once hate my real mom but now not anymore. This time, I love being a mom of Macoi. Till the end, I will love my grandmother who stood as my mom through the years as well as my aunts and my friends' moms who have shown me concern and compassion.
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in the world!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails