JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Monday, May 23, 2011

A Weekend with Little Einsteins

Coi got finally over Lightning McQueen and friends. This weekend he has chosen Little Einsteins for his watching pleasure. He then again acted with June, Quincy, Annie, Leo and of course Rocket. He even got a rocket toy with him while he sat on his little chair singing with the group.

Einstein helps a lot. I can do a lot of household chores without him roaming around trying to scatter all his toys. Also, seeing him enjoying what he is doing is such a stress elminating instance.

Yesterday, he had a chance to watch it with his cousin Ate April under the shade of a mango tree.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails