JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Monday, July 18, 2011

Macoi's First Time at Greenhills Shopping Centre

When Coicoi was just a little baby, I promised to take him to Greenhills Shopping Centre for him to see the Christmas display. I am just so glad that he doesn't know about the thing yet during those times.

Last Saturday, I had the chance to make it up to him. I took him together with my cousin to meet my friends at the Greenhills. Though it was a long commuting ride we had fun. We ate and of course we shopped for some things.

Coi just got a new toy courtesy of her Godmothers - a battery operated airplane which he take from a toy stall. It's been that tiring but we enjoyed the day. =)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails