JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Coi Started Helping Me at 3

It is indeed hard to raise a child as you need to invest on a lot of things. From milk formula, disposable diapers, vitamins and other primary necessities of a young individual.

Lately Macoi just turned three and I am so glad that he already stopped taking formula through feeding bottles thus reducing his consumption, he has also stopped wearing diapers even at night. Imagine how big help he has done for me as I need not include that in our budget.

Thank you baby. Keep on eating a lot. I love You.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails