JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Monday, August 8, 2011

Coi Growing Up Handsome

I have got a lot of compliments about my son growing up fast and possessing the charming looks. I'd like to thank all those people giving their honest and flattering remarks.

It is such an overwhelming reaction for me as it would reflect to myself being Coi's mother as the good looks he has might have been inherited from me. Hihi!

Of course, anything that you may see in a child might originate on how the parents have raised him or her. ;-)

So guys, thanks for the kind words!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails