JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Friday, February 10, 2012

Coi and Ball

Coi loves to play ball. I think I have bought him more than two balls of different colors, sizes and design. I am dreaming for him to become a known basketball player in the future but I also would like to expose him not just in basketball but in other games as well. We are planning to avail pittsburgh panthers football tickets, penn state nittany lions football tickets and purdue boilermakers football tickets from ticket america dot com. That way he will get the chance to see how exciting a football could be. Ticketamerica.com has NCAA football tickets for the Pittsburgh Panthers Football team and university maps and seating charts for Penn State Nittany Lions Football games plus Purdue Boilermakers Football events.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails