JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Friday, March 9, 2012

Coi And Kumon

Few days ago when I tried to enroll Coi at Kumon. I attended the orientation and got a schedule for his diagnostic test. At first he did not respond. He did not even touch the test booklet. We assumed may it was because of the new face he had encountered - the teacher. With that we have been rescheduled. The next time he tries he was ready. He answered the test booklet and did his best. However, still he was not accepted. It's because he is so playful and the teachers are afraid that he might not be able to progress the way a student should be. We were advised to return on September of this year. I hope he'll be admitted by that time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails