JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Coi and Pick-Up Lines

Can you imagine a kid delivering pick-up lines? Well my son does. And he is certainly doing well in this thing. You can not help yourself but laugh even in the anticipation of repeating phrases. He will always say "momi, mais ka ba?", then I will respond to him saying "bakit po?"; he will answer back with "e kase ang corny mo". He actually has a lot of questions with the same response like "unan ka ba?", "napapagod ka na ba?" with the reply of "e kase ang corny mo". But this one is his favorite. "momi, cactus ka ba?", "bakit po?"; " e kase natutusok ako. That was the very first pick up line that he learned that from his cousin. But what I am trying to emphasize more is no matter how irrelevant the thought of what he delivers, it is still funny in its sense. I just love coicoi. Hihi!

1 comment:

kimmy said...

hahaha! that was so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails