JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

NANNY FOR KINDER COI

Coi is turning four this coming June 24, 2012 and so he should be in school already. Until this time, I have not yet found an institution for me to send him to. It was really tough as I have made finding a nanny a prerequisite. I am really having a hard time thinking how I am going to send him to school if there’s no one to look after him. Lord, I am praying hard for this. I need a dependable and caring nanny whom can stay with us permanently. Hope you can send me one. I trust in You.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://price-shirt.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails