JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Coi and School

Yes, my son is now attending his Kinder school. I am amazed by the curriculum preschools are offering nowadays. I find it harder than the subjects and activities during my time. I guess it would be much easier to avail of miami marlins tickets, kansas city royals tickets or even los_angeles angels of anaheim tickets than reading his books. But of course, I would need to persevere in guiding him so he will more encouraged and determined to finish his studies. In all fairness to my son, I really think Coi is a fast learner just like his mom. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails