JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas 2012

I am four year old already and this is my fourth Christmas. I have not been used to going to my Godparents during Christmas time. I usually let them send their gifts and greeting whenever they want. With or without it actually does not matter to me. I have been raised by my parents not to depend much on what other people can offer me while I do know how to appreciate things being given to me. I don't care if it would reach my wedding day before they remember me as their Godchild. What matters most is the memories that I can build with them during that special day. With that, I would probably look for someone who is professional enough to create something like halifax wedding photography. This might come probably twenty years or more from now and I would expect that wedding photographer halifax still exists by that time. For now, I would want to think about the present occasion - the 2012 Christmas season. I have received several gifts already plus few amounts of money. The money I will save in my coin bank as I need to raise funds further for the bicycle that I am planning to buy. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails