JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Project for Coi

I missed blogging again... I was supposed to write last night but I wasn't able to get up when I did lullaby to my prince. It's already 2:30am when I realized that my PC is still on. That's when Coi asked for his milk. I was supposed to show what I have accomplished last night. It's never too late.

The task I've listed  was 90% done, it's the closet that's left and I'm doing it right now.

                                                                     -our sleeping area-

I was able to clean our room, wash our clothes, take Coi for his vaccine, go to SM for our Jollibee bonding moment and I even had this chance to do a project for Coi.

I was planning before to buy another set of learning chart for Macoi but I remembered he has flash cards sitting untouched in our cabinet. I decided to use them instead. And here's the output:



What can you say? I had a hard time aligning them all and even harder as Macoi's roaming around trying to remove what was already pasted to the wall. Nevertheless,it was a success. Macoi can now read them before he goes to sleep.

He can now count from 1-10, sings the alphabet, bahay kubo, Barney and Little Einstein's songs though you cannot clearly understand the words he utters. Baby talk stage still. Anyway's he's just turning two(2) this coming June 24, 2010.

Happy Birthday dearest Coi! Momi and Dadi luv u so much and the rest of the family as well.

1 comment:

Chris said...

congratulations mommy! you are doing a great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails