JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Coi About To Come out...

 This should be posted prior to Macoi's coming as I should give credits to those people who did so much for me during those times when I was really feeling the excruciating pain of giving birth.

 Crying while really throbbing in pain, I was still able to manage texting my friends to update them on what's happening to me during those times aside from OB who is asking on my development from time to time.

Even with A/C on, I was really feeling hot so my cousin tried to help me with his manual fan.It was really very hard and painful and even more when you were alone at these instances. Thanks to my Aunt, cousins, family, friends and medical staff who really helped me get through it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails