JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Newborn Coi

24th of June 2008 when my prince was born thru Caesarian Operation at Cavite Medical Center, Cavite City as taken care by My OB-Gyne Dr. Analiza C. Nocon.


This was the very first picture of Macoi taken right after he came out from my opened tummy. He was exactly at 7lbs and 50cm long with head and chest circumference of 35cm and 34cm respectively. Not too small but not too big as well. Just in moderation.




When I saw these pics for the first time I can't figure out how he really looked like with his eyes swollen. I love his complexion. I was very glad thinking that he did not inherit the color of my skin. But I guess I was wrong coz this time we're almost the same.

I was so thankful that nothing bad happenned to him after 23hrs of labor with my water bag broken already. He came out healthy still though he was prescribed to have 7days continuous vaccine to avoid any infections.

His birthdate exactly coincide with the Feast of St. John which made me decide to add the Saint's name to his making it JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails