JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Macoi on His Way Home

This photo was taken while we were waiting to claim Macoi from the Hospital's NICU (Newborn Intensive Care Unit).



Dhang has always been there for me. I really felt her extra support and help during these times of my life. She was there, personally there for me; fetched us from the hospital and even sent us home with their car and her husband acted as our driver. Hehe!

This was actually the first time I have touched Coi coz we weren't allowed to bring him beside me while we were inside the hospital. I was really excited then to embrace my son and I bet everybody at home were also excited to see Macoi.
 And so Macoi arrived safe and sound. Reaching home was still full of picture taking till we've finally chosen the best shots.
                                                   -with his tounge out as if teasing someone-

                                                        -as if challenging you for a boxing-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails