JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Monday, June 21, 2010

Macoi's First Morning Sunshine

I am supposed to sleep now but I feel guilty not updating any of my sites tonight even just this one.

This is one of Macoi's photos taken the following morning after he arrived at our humble abode in Kawit, Cavite - that was last June 28, 2008.

Carried by my excited Lola, they sat outside and caught the freshness of the morning sunshine. According to the oldies, morning sunshine is good for babies as it prevents the manifestation of the so called "Beriberi".

This day was one of the the most memorable as this is one of those tagged as Macoi's First Time moments.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails