JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Coi's Badge

I have been thinking for quite some time on how can I come up with a badge for this site. I have chosen a picture to use and even researched for a photo to support my idea. When I already have them on hand, my problem was on how I can make it more realistic in appearance. I have tried working on it in Paint, MS Picture Manager and even in Photoshop, sad to say I still don't know how.

And so I asked for an expert's intervention which led me to asking Coi's godfather Ahlie.Without any questions he did it. I sent the photos I have through email and he sent it back two (2) days ago. Only last night when I had the chance to make it as a badge. And so here's the outcome:

PrinceCoi Badge />

As you would notice, still there's a problem on its size. Hope you will still be glad to grab it. If I have enough of time again I'll try to fix it or ask for another artistic hand and mind to do it for me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails