JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A GC for Coi

GC from Tita Mariz

This stuff was given by my Team Leader and it is intended for Coi. I guess the last time Coi was able to taste the crispiness of Chick'en Joy was still last month. Last weekend, he was actually asking me to "alis, punta Joli" (go to Jollibee ), but I did not grant him that as I was busy with a lot of things at home aside from the fact that I do not have enough of budget to go out that time.

Hopefully, this coming weekend we can go out so we can already use this GC. Anyways, that is going to be payday once again. I am now excited for Coi. Bonding Time again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails