JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Coi and His New Hair Cut


If I am not mistaken it is Coi's fifth hair cut since he was born. It started when he reached a year old because that is according to the old saying that a baby should only have his or her hair cut on the first birthday.
Coi's usual hair style is usually that of extra short type. He also had experience that of the Mohawk kind. Lately he had some sort of tail at the back. While yesterday the barber got him back to the usual.
Last night, when I reached home he was so excited to show me his head with almost no hair at all.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails