JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Friday, February 18, 2011

New Bike for Coi?


That one ridden by Teddy is Coi's old and current bike, the one he tore down just recently. A repair was done on it but Coi does not want to use it anymore; maybe because it was not as comfortable as before.
Yesterday morning he asked me to buy him a new one and I am planning to get something bigger for him. I still want the Disney inspired cars design. I am thinking if I need to acquire one this soon or should I wait for his third birthday instead.
I don't want him chasing for his playmates' toys but I also don't want him to feel like he's a total spoiled brat.  What should I do? =(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails