JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Monday, February 14, 2011

My Macoi, My Cupid


I consider my son as my life's greatest gift. Now that he is almost three years old, I hope he already understands what Valentine's Day mean to a lot of people.
I regard Coi-coi to be my Cupid that whosoever he had chosen to be stricken with his powerful bow and arrow shall become my man and his second father.
He whom has decided to love me shall love my son as well and treat Coi as his own. That is a must. A package deal he must avail. Either he takes it or leaves it. A choice he has to make, something for him to decide on.♥

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails