JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Destroying Capability of Coi-Coi


Who would have thought that a two-year old kid can tear down a thing? I mean it would not be impossible on his little toys, I guess that's normal for a child of his gender and age.
Last night, I was so surprised when my aunt told me that Coi's bike has been worn out. Its steering tool had a crack and was removed when he was playing with it yesterday morning.
I just can't imagine that at his age he can destroy this hard metal or iron thing. I hope that Mr. ironsmith can still fix it else I would have to buy him a new one. Cause if not, he would have the tendency to grab his playmate's bike. :(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails