JOHN MARCUS ADRIAN ODOÑO

He's my son... my ever dearest... he's one of my life's greatest fulfilments and he's the best... he's on top of my list... he's my best gem... my precious one... I so love Macoi... he's my life and that's no doubt... ;-)

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Pinch on My Nose

Before I leave the house for work, Coi and I have these usual goodbye routine activities. A kiss on the lips, a love represented by power hug and bless for respect and those phrases of "I love you, ingat" thing.
Just recently, he learned something from a friend which he has adapted and tried on me since yesterday. That was the pinch on my nose. After he blesses, he would reach out for my nose and will try to squeeze it in as much as he can. For me, that is something sweet enough to make my day. I love Coi so much.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails